Senin, 19 November 2012

Everything - Michael Buble

           D                       E
You're a falling star, you're the get away car
           G           A            D
You're the line in the sand, when I go too far
           D                   E
You're the swimming pool, on a August day
               G       A        D
And you're the perfect thing to say

  D                    E
And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute
              G               A            D
And, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do
     D                           E
Baby don't pretend that you dont know it's true
       G              A              D
'cause you can see it when I look at you

            G  A  D                       G  A  D
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
                 E  G   A       D
it's you, it's you, you make me sing
             E                  G
You're every line, you're every word,
       A    D
you're everything

  D                          E
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well
        G            A        D
And you light me up, when you ring my bell
  D                    E
You're a mystery, you're from outer space
             G            A    D
You're every minute of my everyday

      D                      E
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man
      G               A           D
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
  D                       E
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through
        G                    A        D
And you know that's what our love can do

            G  A  D                       G  A  D
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
                 E  G   A       D
it's you, it's you, you make me sing
             E                  G
You're every line, you're every word,
       A    D
you're everything

Tidak ada komentar: